Friday, 18 January 2013

First Post & Current Projects

My first post and I feel it should be enthralling and grip the reader but fear I will fail miserably on both fronts.  Never mind, I have to begin somewhere and this is it.  I can only get better can't I?  Today is hot, again, and I'm thinking of my poor daughter Georgie, back in snowy UK where she is feeling the cold; her home heating is just not up to the job.  Which is worse, too hot or too cold?  I can't decide, an excess of either is decidedly uncomfortable, I think I lean towards the cold! 

I'm working on a couple of Japanese bags.  After making one for myself from a kit supplied by Patchwork Mariko I was inundated with requests from the girls for one of their own so have made a couple more since.  They are quite enjoyable to make but I don't think I will do too many more, you can have too much of a good thing!  If I can figure out how to do it I will post piccies of work in progress up to the completed item.

No comments:

Post a Comment